- Press Center
- · Service Center ·
- About Us
Before using the 1st Global Digital Trade Expo Digital Platform www.gdte.org.cn, please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. You can use the services provided by this digital platform only after you acknowledge having fully understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to any of the Terms and Conditions, you should cease using it immediately. Once you log into and use this website, you are deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Anyone who accesses and uses this digital platform should comply with the following General Terms & Conditions:
2. Please note that when you submit information on this digital platform, you agree to become a user of Hangzhou West Lake International Expo Co., Ltd., and agree that the organizer may:
a) Use the information you submit to supplement and/or update the organizer database;
b) When you engage in any Interaction (as defined below) with an exhibitor, share your relevant information with the exhibitor, including but not limited to your company name, personal name, title and contact information (e.g. email address);
The term "Interaction" in these Terms and Conditions is defined as any of the following operations performed through this digital platform:
●Request one-to-one video conference;
●Individually create one-to-many video conference,
●Receive and send instant messages;
●Exchange name card；
●Answer questions/ or unload live broadcast or video.
3. The organizer will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, damages or claims caused by the failure to upload information.
4. This website and all organizer-related information contained herein belong to the 1st Global 4 Digital Trade Expo. Without the prior written consent of the organizer of the 1st Global Digital Trade Expo, plagiarism, copying, reprinting, distributing or modifying any information on the website in any way is strictly prohibited.
5. All trademarks and logos appearing on the website are owned by the organizer of the 1st Global Digital Trade Expo or by the service providers, exhibitors, sponsors, partners of the exhibition and other third parties related to the exhibition. Unless otherwise indicated on the website, such trademarks or logos are not allowed to be used without the prior written consent of the organizer of the 1st Global Digital Trade Expo. If the website indicates that a trademark or logo is available for download, the use of such trademarks or logos must be in strict compliance with the purpose specified on the website when the trademark or logo is downloaded. In any case, you may not change or modify such trademarks or logos.
6. Any public comments, feedback and/or conversations with an exhibitor that you make on or through this digital platform, or any information that you share on this digital platform through texts, links, images, photos, files, videos or other materials (collectively the "Contents") is made entirely voluntarily by you, and you agree the organizer to use the Contents without having to seek your separate authorization or pay you any compensation or bear any liability or indemnification towards you. To the extent relevant and applicable, you represent and warrant that you have all the rights to authorize the organizer to use, publish and/or share such Contents.
7. You warrant that the Contents do not infringe the rights and interests of third parties in any way, including trademarks, copyrights, designs, names and patents (whether registered or not). The Contents that you distribute on this digital platform should not infringe the rights and interests of third parties. You should compensate the organizer for any claims made by any third party in this regard. The organizer will not be held liable for infringement caused by the Contents provided by you that infringe the rights and interests or intellectual property rights of a third party.
8. The information on the website may include information or other reference materialsprovided by a third party or from other channels. Although the organizer of the 1st Global Digital
Trade Expo take reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of third-party data, such third-party information is not under the complete control of the organizer of the 1st Global Digital Trade Expo.
The 1st Global Digital Trade Expo bears no liability for any loss caused by any error in the third party information.
10. The information on the website is for general purposes only. Although the organizer of the 1st Global Digital Trade Expo endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and accurate, it has neither represented nor made any express or implied warranties, including no warranties on the accuracy and completeness of any information on this website or any third party webpage or brochure or other information available through the website. The organizer of the 1st Global Digital Trade Expo should not be liable for any damages or losses suffered by you or any third party as a result of using this website or accepting any services provided by this website.
11. The organizer of the 1st Global Digital Trade Expo reserves the right to change the website and the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. After the Terms and Conditions are changed, you should comply with the new Terms and Conditions, and using this website means that you have accepted the new Terms and Conditions.
12. The organizer may reject your participation in this digital platform or disqualify you from participating in this digital platform for any reason, or reject your upload of any information, without any liability.